We will start this blog with listing all features added in the last three monts (if you haven't browsed OKAPI documentation pages thoroughly, you might have skipped some):
- Added Garmin cache list formatter, designed to work specifically with Garmin GPS devices. Currently it allows to download a Garmin-compatible ZIP file with cache descriptions and photos.
- GPX files now may include information on trackables and recommendations (as do geocache objects).
- Added my_notes field to geocache objects (Level 3). It can be used to access user's personal notes on the cache.
- Added alt_wpts field to geocache objects - alternate waypoints which might be useful when searching for the cache.
- Added distance and bearing fields to geocache objects. Useful if you're not sure how to calculate them yourself.
- Added pagination and ordering to cache searching methods.
- Added pagination to cache's log entries list.
- (!) Added the replicate module. It allows you to replicate (and easily keep up-to-date) the entire database of caches and log entries.